Brake disc lock ABUS Granit Sledg 77 yellow
ABUS Granit Sledg 77 yellow brake disc lock: The ABUS Granit Sledg 77 yellow brake disc lock provides a high level of security for your motorcycle. With its 13mm locking bolt and an alarmed cylinder, it is extremely resistant to cutting or picking the lock. A yellow splash of color also deters potential thieves.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE BRAKE DISC LOCK ABUS GRANIT SLEDG 77 YELLOW:
- Step 1: Connect your motorcycle or bicycle to a stable object, such as a railing or a firmly anchored pillar.
- Step 2: Check whether the brake disc is clean and dry.
- Step 3: Take this Disc lock ABUS Granit Sledg 77 yellow at hand and remove the lock cover.
- 4th step: Hold the lock with the shackle facing upwards and guide the shackle through the brake disc.
- 5th step: Press the bracket firmly into the lock housing until it clicks into place.
- Step 6: Check whether the lock is properly locked by gently pulling on the shackle.
- Step 7: To open the lock, use the key provided. Turn the key clockwise to unlock the lock.
|Brake disc lock ABUS Granit Sledg 77 yellow
|wide locking pin Ø in mm
|reminder cable incl.
|loud alarm lock