Dishwasher Bauknecht BUC 3C26 X built-under- 60 cm
8) The Bauknecht BUC 3C26 X undercounter dishwasher - 60 cm: This dishwasher effectively removes dirt and stains from your dishes and offers three different programs. Thanks to the start time delay, you can set the BUC 3C26 X so that it runs exactly when it suits you best. It also has an intelligent water protection system that protects you from water damage.
Bauknecht BUC 3C26 X dishwasher – subassembly instructions
- Make sure the dishwasher is on a stable and level surface.
- Remove all packaging materials, stickers and protective films from the inside and outside of the dishwasher.
- Make sure the water inlet hose and drain hose are connected correctly.
- Open the dishwasher door.
- Place the dishes in the designated baskets and make sure that no parts can touch or become wedged.
- Use the control panel to select the desired program and preferred settings.
- Close the dishwasher door and make sure it is properly locked.
- Press the start button to start the dishwasher.
- Wait for the dishwasher to complete the program.
- Open the door carefully and wait a moment for the steam to escape.
- Remove clean dishes from the dishwasher and allow them to cool before storing them.
|Dishwasher Bauknecht BUC 3C26 X built-under- 60 cm
|59 x 59.8 x 82 cm
|Semi-integrated appliance Semi-integrated appliances are fitted with a front panel that matches the decor of the kitchen unit. The controls at the top of the door remain visible.
|annual energy consumption costs
|265 kWhapprox. €71,55
|annual water consumption costs
|2.660 lca. €6,73
|Start time delay
|Number of place settings
|Glass protection technology