Vaccination card INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATIONS
The International Certificate of Vaccination is an essential document for anyone traveling abroad. The vaccination card contains all the necessary information and is durable and durable. This version has also been updated with the current pandemic in mind and therefore includes all the necessary information required to enter certain countries.
Vaccination certificate – international certificate of vaccinations
The vaccination certificate is an important document that helps you keep track of your vaccinations and protect your health. With this international certificate of vaccinations, you can easily prove that you have received certain vaccinations, even when traveling.
How to use the vaccination certificate?
- Enter your name and contact details on the first page of the vaccination certificate.
- Document every vaccination in your vaccination certificate. Record the date, vaccine and doctor administering it.
- Keep the vaccination certificate in a safe place, for example in your wallet or passport.
Vaccinations for different age groups:
- At the age of 2 months: Start of basic immunization with vaccinations against tetanus, diphtheria, whooping cough, polio and Hib.
- 1 year: Booster vaccination against tetanus, diphtheria, whooping cough and polio.
- 10 years: booster vaccination against tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough.
- Every 10 years: booster vaccination against tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough.
- From the age of 60: booster vaccination against tetanus and diphtheria every 5 years.
- Travel-specific vaccinations: Depending on the travel destination, additional vaccinations may be required, such as yellow fever, hepatitis, etc.
Remember to check your vaccination record regularly and keep your vaccinations up to date. Especially before traveling abroad, it is important to have the recommended vaccinations to ensure your well-being.
Note: The vaccination certificate is only used to document your vaccinations and is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult a specialist to find out about the right vaccinations and receive individual recommendations.
|Vaccination card INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATIONS
|WHO logo on the cover
|Complies with WHO guidelines
|Page for COVID-19 vaccination