Tequila Jose Cuervo 1800 Añejo (1 x 0.7 l)
Tequila Jose Cuervo 1800 Añejo (1 x 0.7 l) is an excellent tequila made from 100% blue agave. The Añejo is aged in oak barrels previously used to store bourbon for up to 14 years, giving it its incomparable flavor. Whether pure or mixed, this tequila is an absolute classic in the world of tequila.
Tequila Jose Cuervo 1800 Añejo
The Tequila Jose Cuervo 1800 Añejo is a high-quality tequila made in Mexico and is known for its excellent quality. This Añejo tequila is aged in small oak barrels for at least 3 years, whereby it develops a unique taste and aroma.
To experience the full enjoyment of this tequila, please follow the instructions below:
- Pour an appropriate amount of the tequila into a suitable tequila glass.
- The tequila can be served neat, on ice or in cocktails.
- Gently dip your nose into the glass and inhale the scent of the tequila. Notice the different aromas that have developed during the ripening period.
- Take a small sip and let the tequila slowly roll over your tongue to discover the different flavor nuances.
- Enjoy the long, smooth finish and the pleasant warmth that the tequila leaves in your mouth.
|Tequila Jose Cuervo 1800 Añejo (1 x 0.7 l)
|0,7 l approx. €52,39 per litre
|Flavor derived from manufacturer data & customer reviews