Automatic watches Seiko 5 men's watch stainless steel with metal strap
Automatic watches Seiko 5 men's watch stainless steel with metal strap SNZG13K1
Metal strap with folding clasp and safety clip with push button
Hardlexglas Surface-hardened mineral glass
Waterproof up to 100 meters
Ø 410 120 mm x
LumiBrite by Seiko developed environmentally friendly luminous coating
Instructions for using the automatic watches Seiko 5 men's stainless steel watch with metal strap:
- Setting the time:
- How to use the date function:
- How to use the automatic elevator function:
- Care and cleaning:
1. Gently pull out the crown located on the right side of the watch.
2. Turn the crown clockwise to set the time.
3. Push the crown back to the normal position when the desired time is reached.
1. Carefully pull out the crown to the first notch.
2. Turn the crown clockwise to set the date.
3. Push the crown back to the normal position when the desired date is reached.
1. Wear the watch daily and move your arm to start the mechanical movement of the watch.
2. The movement of the arm automatically winds the movement, ensuring that the watch is always ready and precise.
1. Avoid contact with water, especially salt water.
2. Use a soft cloth to regularly wipe the watch and remove dirt and dust.
3. Store the watch in a casket or a jewelry box to protect it from bumps and scratches.
|Automatic watches Seiko 5 men's watch stainless steel with metal strap
|Dress watch men
|Water resistance in bar to ... m
|10 bar up to 100 m
|Yes day date
|Height of housing