Weather station TFA Dostmann rain gauge, 47.1008, black
The weather station TFA Dostmann rain gauge, 47.1008, black, is an essential tool for anyone who wants to keep an eye on the weather. With this weather station of you are always up to date, because it informs you about the temperature, humidity and rainfall. The rain gauge is particularly useful as it tells you exactly how much rain has fallen. Another advantage of this weather station is its easy handling and installation.
Using the TFA Dostmann rain gauge
The TFA Dostmann Rain gauge 47.1008 (black) is a high-quality weather station that allows you to accurately measure the rainfall in your garden or on your terrace. The rain gauge consists of a rain container and a scale on which you can easily read the measured value.
To install the TFA Dostmann rain gauge, please follow the steps below:
- Choose a suitable location for the rain gauge that is protected from direct sunlight and strong winds.
- Remove the protective film from the scale and attach it to the rain container.
- Place the rain container in the included stand or attach it to a wall or pole.
- Make sure the rain gauge is stable or securely mounted on a flat surface.
- Check the rain container regularly for dirt and, if necessary, clean it with water and a mild cleaning agent.
To use the TFA Dostmann rain gauge, please follow the following instructions:
- Make sure the rain container is empty and the scale is easy to read.
- Place the rain gauge in an easily accessible location in your Garden or on your terrace.
- At the beginning of the measurement period, note the status of the scale.
- After a rain shower, read the value again and note the new reading on the scale.
- Subtract the initial level from the new level to determine the accumulated rainfall value.
Please note that the TFA Dostmann rain gauge should not be used in extreme weather conditions such as strong storms or frost. Make sure the rain gauge is protected from these conditions to ensure accurate measurement.
Care and Maintenance
To extend the life of the TFA Dostmann rain gauge, please note the following care instructions:
- Regularly clean the rain container of dirt and leaves to ensure an accurate measurement.
- Check the scale regularly for irregularities or damage. If necessary, you can replace them.
- Make sure all rain gauge connections are tight and stable. If necessary, tighten screws or brackets.
- Store the rain gauge in a protected location during the winter months to prevent frost damage.
Before using the TFA Dostmann Rain Gauge, please read the instruction manual carefully to ensure correct use and accurate measurement. Enjoy accurately measuring precipitation with the TFA Dostmann Rain Gauge and use this information to plan and maintain your garden or Of their plants!
|Weather station TFA Dostmann rain gauge, 47.1008, black
The Best productscoreprice.com1,5Very good!
|Outdoor sensor range
|no outdoor sensor
|30,5 x 12 x 12 cm
|Display temperature switchable C / F